Friday, June 11, 2010

2010 Retired List Now Available


There's a lot going on at Uppercase Living as we get ready for our Convention and new catalog release. We've been promised new products, colors, accessories and designs. In order to make room for all that, many of our designs are being retired. So many of our popular and well-loved expressions are on the list. I know this means that even more beautiful designs are on the way, but I always get a little sad seeing my favorites go.
I have the full list of the expressions that will be retired in July and would love to send it to you to peruse. What's more sad than seeing these expressions get retired is realizing too late that you've missed out on getting one you've always had your eye on.
With our Buy One, Get One FREE promotion, you can save not just on these expressions but on any in our current catalogs. I hope to have a link for you soon so you can go directly to the list. In the mean time, just post a comment here and let me know you'd like a copy of the list.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin