Monday, November 2, 2009

Don't Say I Didn't Warn You

It's dawned on me that with so many different specials and promotions going on with UL right now, not to mention the busy fall shopping time, it might get confusing to keep all the dates and deadlines straight. Here, for your reference, is the definitive (until I change something) time line for the next couple of months.

Nov. 10 - Last day to order projects to work on at my Dec. 4 Project Night.
Nov. 15 - Last day to order our Gingerbread House kit.
Nov. 27 - Hmmm...the day after Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll have a Black Friday special if enough people tell me they'd like one.
Nov. 30 - Last day to get DOUBLE PRODUCT CREDITS when you buy a $99 starter kit. The credits make the cost to join Uppercase Living only $49. Start saving on your own Uppercase Living purchases and make some extra money selling our great products to friends and family.
Nov. 30 - Last day for hostesses to earn 50% more in hostess dollars with $400+ parties.
Dec. 4 - My annual Project Night. A fun and relaxing time to socialize and work on holiday projects. .
Dec. 7 - Last day to order for guaranteed delivery by December 24th. Last day to order from Holiday Catalog. Last day to order expressions in Shimmer Vinyl colors.

Hopefully this will help you plan and relieve any last minute stress. As always, I'm available to help you with gift ideas, project planning, party dates or more information on joining Uppercase Living yourself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin