Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hostess With the Bonus - Day 7

It's time. The last day of Hostess With the Bonus. I dragged out the "week" a little, to give as many people as possible the chance to earn a FREE BONUS GIFT when they schedule an Uppercase Living party with me for November, December, or January.




Today's bonus is the Punched Metal Tile in Berry. You can choose whether you'd like the 8x8 or 12x12 size. I chose red because it's perfect to use now for the holiday season. But after New Year's, you can put a heart embellishment or other sweet expression on it and use it through Valentine's Day. Speaking of Valentine's Day, customers and hostesses with qualifying orders/parties in December and January can choose Valentine's designs for their FREE gifts. There are lots of cute ideas, some of which I'll be posting some here soon. To see the full Monthly Special Sheets for November, December, and January, just visit my Facebook page.

There you have it, a full week's worth of FREE gifts for my awesome hostesses. I appreciate you all so much. It's wonderful to be able to work with such lovely ladies, and I'm looking forward to all the parties that have been scheduled during this special promotion. To add yours to my calendar, just contact me today and start thinking about which of your FREE hostess gifts you'll put on your gorgeous new red tile.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin