Saturday, August 1, 2009

WELCOME!!!

And thanks for being here! I'm really excited to be able to share Uppercase Living ideas, tips and inspiration with all of you. My hope is that over time this blog will also become a resource as you look for information (installation tips, for example) or creative ideas to use all of the great products UL offers.

You can always contact me to ask specific questions, order products or schedule a home or catalog party. If you think you'd also like to be an Uppercase Living Demonstrator (the most fun job EVER!), I can answer any questions you have. I'd love this to become an interactive space with lots of comments, conversation and pictures of all the ways you've used Uppercase Living. Send me photos, comments and feedback. I love it all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin