Friday, September 17, 2010




Just in time for holiday planning, decorating and shopping, it's time for my annual fall Open House. Uppercase Living has outdone themselves with fantastic ideas for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hannukah and Christmas. And if that's not enough, our new catalog is full of year-round ideas for every room in your home and beyond!
As always, guests are welcome, so grab a friend or two, or ten! If you've been planning to have a party but haven't gotten around to it, bring your guests to my Open House and get all the hostess benefits without having to clean your house or make snacks!

To make it more convenient for you to attend, I'm hosting my Open House over two days:

Sunday Sept. 26  12-5
Monday Sept. 27 9:30-12:30



Please let me know in your RSVP when you plan to come so I can make sure to have enough snacks and supplies. No matter whicd day you choose, you'll love the new items, free sample craft, and lots of prizes and giveaways. I'll also have information about our FREE Starter Kits for new Demonstrators, my October Coaster Party and more project and craft nights coming up.

Former Hostesses will receive a bonus 10% discount on their entire order as my special holiday "Thank You."

Earn a raffle ticket before you get here just by submitting your RSVP! You'll get more for bringing a guest, placing an order, scheduling your party and more! The Grand Prize is a FREE Photo Print and there will be lots of other goodies as well.

To view our holiday catalog and new items before the Open House, visit my website If you'd like to place an order but won't be able to come, you can contact me directly or  order on my site. Just associate it with the Pre-Holiday Open House.

Looking forward to seeing all of you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin