Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rotate Your Way Into Great Design

Have you heard? There is a whole new way to create custom expressions in MyDesign Suite. The brand new Rotation Tool is giving me all kinds of ideas and I wanted to share a few of them with you. With the popularity of subway art, and word clouds like the ones on Wordle, I've been wanting to play with some custom designs made of multiple words within a theme for a while. However, without the ability to rotate individual elements, the MyDesign suite on my website just couldn't produce an accurate preview of what it would look like with our products. Fortunately, that is no longer the case.


Inspired by some of my colleagues, today I created this design as a possible addition to our home. While I still need to find the perfect spot for it, I am absolutely in love with this concept. I love how personal I can make the design, using all of our names as well as our anniversary (which we refer to as our family's birthday). Of course, the mix of colors and fonts is just a taste o what's possible with our products. The most fun part is how easy it was to rotate the words "love" and "Julia."

With my kids still on my mind, I created a couple more designs, because it's so much fun in the interest of research.


What's great about these designs is that they are quite affordable and can be created to fit any space and budget. Right now, they are even easier on the wallet because of Buy 2, Get 1 FREE. In the "brothers" design, for example, 3 of the sections are FREE!

There are so many different ways to use this great design concept. Here are just a few:
  • In a kitchen with cooking words such as bake, chop, mix, stir, etc.
  • Repeat the same word in multiple languages. Good ones would be love, welcome or family.
  • As wall art for a beach cottage or mountain cabin.
  • As a wedding gift with the couple's names, wedding date and either romantic words or words that are meaningful to the bride and groom. 
  • In a photography studio as a backdrop for family pictures. 
  • As contemporary church decor with words of faith.
  • In a dental office with gentle reminders such as brush, floss, don't chew ice, and more. 
There is still time to save on your perfect design; Summer Splash and Buy 2, Get 1 FREE go on through July 15. Start playing around with the MyDesign suite and create some individualized artwork or send me a list of words you'd like incorporated in your design and I'll create it for you. Either way, don't miss out on the great savings. It's so exciting to share with you yet one more way Uppercase Living personalizes and beautifies your life.

1 comment:

justme said...

LOVE these examples!!! I'm already losing sleep in anticipation for Convention and NOW my mind is racing with all the potential with this subway art/word cloud thing . . . Christmas, teacher gifts, graduation gifts. . . OMG, I'm never going to be able to get any sleep again!!!
-Anne Dering

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin