Inspired by some of my colleagues, today I created this design as a possible addition to our home. While I still need to find the perfect spot for it, I am absolutely in love with this concept. I love how personal I can make the design, using all of our names as well as our anniversary (which we refer to as our family's birthday). Of course, the mix of colors and fonts is just a taste o what's possible with our products. The most fun part is how easy it was to rotate the words "love" and "Julia."
With my kids still on my mind, I created a couple more designs,
What's great about these designs is that they are quite affordable and can be created to fit any space and budget. Right now, they are even easier on the wallet because of Buy 2, Get 1 FREE. In the "brothers" design, for example, 3 of the sections are FREE!
There are so many different ways to use this great design concept. Here are just a few:
- In a kitchen with cooking words such as bake, chop, mix, stir, etc.
- Repeat the same word in multiple languages. Good ones would be love, welcome or family.
- As wall art for a beach cottage or mountain cabin.
- As a wedding gift with the couple's names, wedding date and either romantic words or words that are meaningful to the bride and groom.
- In a photography studio as a backdrop for family pictures.
- As contemporary church decor with words of faith.
- In a dental office with gentle reminders such as brush, floss, don't chew ice, and more.