Thursday, June 2, 2011

Getting Started with Uppercase Living


When I introduce people to Uppercase Living for the first time, they often tell me that there are so many options that they don't know where to start. So I thought I'd post some FAQs here to help all of you get started, too. 

1. What is Uppercase Living lettering made of?
All of our products are made of vinyl. Our matte vinyl, like in the photo above, is designed to look hand-painted. Our Decorative and  Photo Prints are made of a thicker vinyl. All of our products are completely removable but only Decorative and Photo Prints can be successfully reapplied.   

2. What surfaces can I apply your products to?
Our vinyl goes on just about any surface! Of course it goes on walls, even when they are textured. But you can also put it on glass, mirrors, fabric, canvas, wood, plastic, tile, cars, frames, furniture, metal, and more! It does not work well with oil paint or paint with a sand or suede texture mixed right into it. It is also recommended for application over a proper paint job, preferably with primer, that has been rolled, not sprayed on. Builders' grade paint which has a high water content does not typically work well with our products. If you are applying your expression to a freshly painted wall, we recommend waiting 2-3 weeks for the paint to completely cure before applying the vinyl.

3. You have so many choices. Where do I start?
Our tremendous variety is what makes our products appear as if they were custom designed just for you. With so many options, it can be difficult to pick just a couple. My recommendation is for my customers to start with one room, wall or small project to begin with. As you become more familiar with the products, you will find it easier to work on larger spaces and focus your choices. 

4. Is UL vinyl difficult to install?
NO!!! Our products have been designed so that our customers can easily apply them without special tools or expertise. Your order will come with a Transfer Tool to help you install, and later, remove your expression along with detailed instructions.You will find installation information help and tips right here and my website also has instructional videos to help you. When a project is just too large for you to handle alone, I am available to help!

5. There are so many things I want. Do you offer a discount plan?
YES! We have several ways to help you get more product for less money.  First, each time your personal order reaches $50, $75 or $100, you will earn a FREE expression from several choices that change each month. When your order reaches $200, you will become eligible to earn FREE and discounted product of your choice. But you can also earn FREE and discounted items without spending a penny: simply host a casual get together where I can come and show your friends how our products can transform their homes. As your guests' orders increase, so will the amount of FREE product you earn. Online or catalog parties are also possible.

6. I absolutely love your products. How can I get involved with this business? 
Uppercase Living offers a fun, flexible and profitable business opportunity that is also very affordable. Whether you want to join UL for a fun hobby, flexible part time income, or full time career, there is a way for you to reap the many benefits we offer. Contact me now to find out more.

While there is so much more to Uppercase Living than I can cover here, I hope these FAQs have given you a good introduction to our wonderful products. If there is a topic that I haven't covered, simply leave a comment and I'll post more information.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin