Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer Splash Savings are Back!

It's that time of year again! I don't know who's more excited: me, because I can't wait to share all the Summer Splash news with my customers and hostesses, or my customers who are going to snatch up the great deals. Without further ado, here are the details of this year's Summer Splash:

Buy Two, Get One FREE! 
From June 6 to July 15, receive one item FREE for every two your purchase. It's just that simple. The least expensive item of the three is FREE. My customers have always LOVED this special. It's such a great time to stock up on initials, accessories and holiday expressions.  It is absolutely perfect for anyone planning a wedding, Bar/Bat Mitzvah or other special event. The savings apply to absolutely everything we offer: catalog designs, custom expressions, iron-on vinyl, Mini Catalog kits, foundations and accessories, Photo Prints, and everything else! There's no price limit, either. For every 3 items you purchase, the least expensive will be yours FREE!!! This is a deal you won't want to keep to yourself. In fact, you're better off sharing the news at your very own Uppercase Living party, because...

Hostesses Get BONUS Rewards
I love spoiling my hostesses and giving them all the FREE and discounted products I possibly can. Our Summer Splash Hostess special allows me to do just that. During this limited promotion period hostesses earn FREE rewards as a percentage of every dollar spent at their parties. 

 The more your guests order, the higher your percentage of rewards can be. And don't forget, you get additional exclusive FREE expressions and a bonus half price item for each party that your guests schedule.

I've made some extra time available on my calendar so every hostess that wants to take advantage of all of these great rewards can do so. Don't wait too long to schedule your party because I know my calendar will fill up fast.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin