Thursday, April 22, 2010

Grab a Drink and Snuggle Up With Your Computer

Love catalog shopping? Me too.
Hate piles of catalogs? Me too.
Hate the thought of those catalogs in landfills? Yeah, me too.

Just in time for Earth Day, Uppercase Living has added a fantastic feature to my website. You can now flip through all of our current catalogs right online. No matter that you misplaced your copy, or haven't called me for one of the new Spring Celebrations catalogs, or you gave your copy away to a friend who never returned it. Just go to my site and start flipping the pages. Call a friend and have her do the same...you can discuss options, colors and help each other decorate. Nothing like a quick shopping trip from the comfort of your own couch.

Now, I know that the best part of this whole experience is that it's free (no more buying catalogs unless you want a hard copy) and it saves lots of trees. I get it. Al Gore and all that. But for me, the other best part is the page turning sound. I really am so easily amused. Do you love it too? Let me know by voting in my poll. Don't worry, all votes are anonymous so I won't know that you are as easily entertained as I am.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin