Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ribbit, Ribbit

My awesome friend Kim has turned me on to a brand new way to interact with all of you. The Blog Frog allows us all to discuss any of the posts here, brainstorm ideas for decorating or decor, ask questions and pick each others' brains. All in a community of friends. I love this idea. I often feel like my blog is such a one-way communication method. I'd love to get your feedback, ideas, critiques and more. For those of you who have your own blogs, I think you'll love this added dimension to your writing.

I think I'll be posting a giveaway for my Blog Frog community members to launch this great new tool. Keep your eyes peeled. To check out all the excitement, scroll down to the Community box on the right side bar and click. Then click around once you get to Blog Frog. You'll find so many cool blogs you never knew existed. While you're there, start or join a discussion. Let me know what you think. Whether it's here, email, phone, Facebook, or now, Blog Frog, I always love to hear from you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin