Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 2010 Customer Newsletter


Hostess Center Helps Maximize Your Hostess Rewards 
Ever since the new Hostess Center on my website was unveiled this summer, hostesses have loved using the tools it provides to help them maximize their free benefits for having a party. It's easy to send out invitations, keep an eye on RSVPs, send reminders, and best of all, watch your rewards add up as your guests place online orders! By far the most exciting part of the Hostess Center is that it allows you to invite friends and family from anywhere in the US or Canada to place orders associated with your party and earn hostess credit for those purchases. This not only gives hostesses maximum flexibility, but it also lets them have online-only parties no matter where they are located. I'd love to help you earn the most hostess benefits possible by using the fabulous Hostess Center. Contact me to schedule your fall party and I'll make sure to help you navigate this fun tool. 

Limited Time Left to Take Advantage of FREE Starter Kit Special for New Demonstrators 

Our FREE Starter Kit Special ends October 11 so if you've been thinking about joining this great company, don't miss out on the chance to get your Starter Kit for free. It's a great time of year to start with Uppercase Living, as your friends and family will love our products for holiday decorating and gifts. I'll be here to help every step of the way and help you earn all of the many rewards available as an Uppercase Living Demonstrator. No matter where you're located, I'd love to talk with you about joining my team (my goal is to have team members in all 50 states!). Call or email me today so we can set you up to take advantage of the FREE Starter Kit and more! 
 

Coaster Extravaganza Coming November 15
My first project party of the season will be a Coaster Extravaganza on Friday, November 5 from 9:30-12:30. Each 4-pack of coasters will be only $15 and you'll have dozens of choices for words and designs to decorate them with. You can even customize them by pre-ordering custom letters, monograms or designs. Don't forget, you can break up a set of coasters for individual gifts (think office gifts, teachers, hair stylists, manicurists, etc.). Email me with your order before Monday and you can also get the FREE Customer Celebration Sampler. Please RSVP as I won't have many extra coasters on hand. If you'd like to have your own project party with your friends, contact me to set it up. A fun time for everyone, completed projects to take home, and hostess rewards for you!

Popular Items In Our Current Catalogs 
Our two current catalogs have so many new ideas that it's difficult to know where to start. If you're feeling overwhelmed by the sheer number of choices, perhaps this list of our most popular items will help you narrow your focus:
If your wish list is bigger than your budget, host a party and get that wish list for FREE. My hostesses have been earning anywhere from $70 to over $100 in FREE products plus half price items with their qualifying parties. Contact me to select a date before my fall calendar fills up.

Congratulations Raffle Winners! 
 
Thanks to everyone who attended my Open House last Sunday and Monday. It was great to see some friends I hadn't seen for a while and meet new ones too. It's always fun to tell people about all the ways Uppercase Living can help them in their decorating and gift giving, but it's also great to hear fresh ideas that I haven't thought of. As you know, I love to spoil my customers and hostesses, so I had lots of raffles and giveaways. Here are the lucky winners:
  • Eiffel Tower Sampler - Rosalie Meyer
  • 18 Word Assortment - Lisa Daley
  • Coasters for Coaster Extravaganza - Susan Tannenbaum
  • Home Sweet Home Expression - Cynthia Wennberg
  • Bird On Branch Sampler - Mimi Crandall
  • Warmest Welcome Expression - Liz Petridis
  • Birds, Leaves and Flowers Sampler - Jo-Ann Capelaci
  • 10" Monogram Door Prize - Micky Buono
  • 10" Monogram Thanks For Bringing a Guest - Sophia Rohde & Laurie Hurley
  • GRAND PRIZE 2x2 foot PHOTO PRINT - JoAnne Beatty
Congratulations to all the winners. Please contact me ASAP so I can arrange to get your prize to you! 

Happy Birthday!  
As you can see by the long list of raffle winners, I love to give presents, so I'm giving a 10% discount on one item to all of the ladies who are celebrating a birthday in October: Blanca D., Rosalie M., Janet S., Kathy S., Sarah F., Erika B., Karynn B., Lisa Z. and the truly fabulous Sadaf. I feel so fortunate to count you ladies among my friends. I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

I know I'll be talking to many of you between now and the holidays. Never hesitate to contact me if you're stuck for a gift or decor idea. I love brainstorming with you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin