Thursday, October 21, 2010

Coaster Extravaganza - DATE CHANGE

If you've spent any time at all reading Please Use Your Words, you know that I'm a huge fan of our versatile, affordable, fantastic coasters. I think they are the perfect solution for gift giving, party favors, theme decor, and so much more. It's no wonder that they are among my best-selling products. Due to their popularity during the holiday season, I've decided to dedicate a whole project party just to making coasters. Here are the details:

Date: Friday, November 19 (NOTE DATE CHANGE)

Time: 9:30-12:30

Place: My Home

Refreshments: Of course! 

Each set of 4 coasters costs only $15. I will have an assortment of seasonal and everyday words and designs to help you create a variety of designs. You can also order custom embellishments or lettering for your coasters or choose from the limited-time coaster kits in our holiday catalog. There is no limit to the number of coaster sets you can make. Of course, there will be the usual drawings, giveaways and a 10% discount on all orders placed at the Coaster Extravaganza! 

As you think about your gift list, don't forget that coaster sets make terrific hostess gifts and are great to have on hand for a last-minute gift exchange or invitation. No more scrambling when you have the perfect thing ready to go! The sets can be broken up to create individual, inexpensive gifts as well. Here are lots more ideas of how you can customize them to make your gift giving both simple and personal.

If you'd like to take part, but can't attend, just let me know how many sets of coasters you'd like to make and what you'd like on them. I can deliver the kits to you (or have them shipped directly if you're out of town) or even assemble them for you. 

So, glance through my catalog, go through your gift list, and let me know how many sets of coasters you'd like to work on at the Coaster Extravaganza. I must receive your order by October 29 to guarantee on-time delivery of your items. I'm so looking forward to spending a morning with a great group of people and helping all of you create fantastic holiday gifts. I won't even tell if the gifts you make are for YOU! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin