Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year! January Preview

Hooray! It's New Year's Eve. It's been a great year in so many ways. But, I have to admit, I'm kind of ready to get all this year-end hoopla over with and get on with 2011 already! Here are just a few little things I need to tell you before 2011 officially ends:
  • Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more ends tonight at 11:59 p.m. Make sure you submit your order before the ball drops to take advantage of it. 
  • January's special is Buy-Two, Get One FREE! It applies to absolutely everything, so dust off your wish list. The sales period doesn't officially begin until January 4th, but you can contact me with your pre-orders right now. Pre-orders are not available on my website.
  • I am now scheduling parties for January and February. It is a great time to share the Buy Two, Get One Free special with your friends, so reserve your date and get ready to socialize, share ideas, and earn free products! February promises more specials, so choose your date before they fill up. 
  • My personal special for January is FREE Installation. If you are in my area, I'll happily come over to help you install any Uppercase Living expressions. There is no fee and no purchase requirement. All you have to do is schedule a time.
  • I'm working on a brand new look for my newsletter. If you'd like to receive it (1-2 times/month and your email address will NOT be shared with any outside party) you can sign up here or let me know to add you to my mailing list. 
I'm so looking forward to working with all of my wonderful hostesses and customers in the new year. Whether I do a party in your home, help you design a meaningful personal expression, or welcome you to my team as a new Demonstrator, I know my year will be better because of you. Happy 2011. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin