Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Delivery Order Deadline Is Today-You Need Some Help!

This is it! Today is the last day to order items and be guaranteed that they'll be delivered by Christmas. You no longer have time to mess around and plan projects. You're down to the wire! Fear not, help is here by way of my Top 5 Holiday Best Sellers List. These are what Uppercase Living customers have been purchasing the most of from our Holiday Catalog. You can check off a lot of names on your gift list with this list alone. So here they are (in no order at all):

1. Countdown To Christmas Kit: Not only is this kit a best-seller, it's absolutely adorable in person. You can read more about it here.

2. Build A Snowman Activity Set: You'll love the giant size of this snowman and being able to use it year after year.

3. Gift Tin Kits: The Christmas Tree set seems to be the best seller company-wide but my customers also really like the "Enjoy" design, probably because it can be used year-round.The heart in the design makes it perfect for Valentine's Day. Read my cute recipe to fill the tins here.

4. Cheers Coaster Kit: Once again, my customers are bucking the trend and choosing the Medallion Set. You know how I feel about coasters. Enough said.

5. Merry Christmas Decor Set: With over 48 pieces, this is a great value. As I told you, my friend Sophia has this set displayed in her kitchen. She told me all of her Open House guests loved it. I know this is true because one has already called me to order it!

There you have it, 5 wonderful gifts that are easy to give and fit lots of different people's tastes. I'll be available most of the day Monday to help with any last minute orders, so please don't hesitate to contact me. As always, you can also place your orders directly on my website. When you're done, give yourself a big pat on the back for doing such a great job shopping, and getting it done early!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin