Thursday, January 13, 2011

Newsletter News

Have you noticed? As I promised last month, my newsletter is now coming to you in a brand new format. Hopefully you've received your first two editions and found them informative and easy to read. You will always find at least one photo to inspire you, news about products, events, and promotions, and a special box containing current specials and free monthly gifts.

As with any upgrade, this one also brings a few changes with it. One is that your Internet provider might be marking the newsletter as Spam and not delivering it to your inbox. If you haven't received the last couple of issues, you might want to check your Spam or Junk Mail folder, then mark the newsletter as "Not Spam" to make sure you get it promptly in the future.

Another change is that I will no longer be posting the entire newsletter here. Instead you'll find a link to the most current issue in the side bar. You will also find a link where you can subscribe to my newsletter and  have it delivered directly to your inbox. Of course, once you subscribe to my newsletter, you will also have the option to unsubscribe. One thing that remains the same is that I will never share your personal contact information with a third party.

I've made these changes with the aim of improving the service I provide to you, my valued clients. I hope you will contact me with your feedback on the new newsletter format and suggestions for what you'd like to see in future issues.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin