Here are some ideas for how you can take advantage of this great sale and maybe even get a jump on some 2012 projects:
- Stock up on Blume monogram and birth stone charms for all the birthdays next year.
- Order lettering to advertise your business on your storefront or car. A small investment can bring lots of business your way.
- Create a magnetic memo board, signed by the whole class, for the teacher's end of year gift.
- Get some Erasable Vinyl to get your pantry or garage organized. Don't forget the markers!
- Create a photo board for the perfect Mother's Day present.
- Finally get that Grande Format expression you've been wanting. Ditto for the long custom expression that has just been too expensive, and the clock too!
- Get lettering for the office: names, business hours, and mission statements are all so much more affordable. If your business has leftover marketing dollars in the budget, use it before the end of the year!
- Order embellishments for your scrapbooks and cards!