Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Late March Customer Newsletter

There's so much news to share with you that I just couldn't wait until next month to tell you about it. You will want to take advantage of some great deals before they expire and hear all about our new spring Celebrations catalog with tons of kits for all the upcoming events! There are also great opportunities for hostesses and new demonstrators as well as our brand new fund raising program. Here we go!

Final Weeks for Buy 2 Get 1 FREE
As always, our Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion has been very popular. The special applies to ALL catalog items including accessories, Photo Prints and custom designs. This is a great time to stock up on things like party favors, wedding decor, or anything you'll need multiples of. We love anything that makes gift giving and decorating affordable. The deadline to take advantage of this fabulous promotion is Monday, April 5 at noon (MST). However, I will be celebrating my son's birthday on the 3rd and away on the 4th and 5th with very limited access to our ordering system. If you need my help placing an order, please don't wait until the last couple of days of this busy promotion period. Of course, you can place orders on my website through the morning of April 5th.

NEW! Spring Celebrations Mini Catalog

You are going to absolutely love Uppercase Living's brand new mini catalog. Filled with kits for all those big events in the spring from graduations to weddings to Mother's Day, Father's day and so much more. Brides will love the Grande Format monograms and expressions that are sized perfectly for dance floors. Moms will love the choice of kits for heartfelt teachers' gifts. Add a metal photo board for Father's Day, some reusable full color birthday party decorations with matching favor bags and a fantastic, personal graduation gift and you are pretty much set for the entire season. You will thank yourself for making your gift giving so simple this year.

You can begin placing orders from this new catalog starting April 6. I'll be mailing or dropping off copies to former hostesses this week. I do have a pdf file of the entire catalog which I'd be happy to send to anyone who'd like it. I didn't want to attach it here because it is quite a large file. I can also mail a physical copy to you if you'd like one. Just let me know!

Bump Up Rewards for Hostesses
For a short time in April, qualifying hostesses can bump up their rewards one level to earn even more free and half-price items. To take advantage of this bonus, your party needs to CLOSE between April 6 and April 23. With so many great products not just in our regular catalog but in the Celebrations mini, your friends will have lots to choose from to help you earn big rewards. Because this bonus period is so short, my available dates will fill up quickly. Please contact me ASAP with your preferred dates so we can get your party on the calendar.

Bonus Incentive for New Demonstrators
Through the end of March, I am offering a $25 sign up bonus to anyone who joins my sales team. Here's the simple math: your starter kit, which costs $99 (Essentials Plus kit is $199) comes with a $25 product credit and a $25 bonus from me. That means you're essentially spending $49 on your kit. You choose how you'd like your bonus: cash, products or supplies. UL has so much to offer this spring that your business is sure to get off to a quick start and you'll soon be enjoying working your business the way I do: on your time, around your family's schedule and however you like (in your pajamas, at Starbucks, with friends, ALL OF THE ABOVE)! To learn more about why now is a great time to join my team, read
my blog post on this very subject. I'm pleased to tell you that so far this month 3 smart ladies have taken me up on my offer. If you'd like more information about this fun business, just let me know. And if you mention that you read my monthly newsletter, I'll add an extra bonus for you when you join my team.

NEW! Fund Raising Options
Calling all team moms, cheer moms, dance moms and anyone who has a cause you need to raise money for. UL has just announced a fantastic fund raising program for your team or group. Reasonably priced embellishments with custom lettering put money right back into your group. Customized flyers make this process easy to manage. Just contact me so we can discuss how our great products can benefit your group!

Project Night
I'm tentatively planning a Project Night in early May where everyone can work on any kit from the new Spring mini catalog. As always, there will be plenty of refreshments and good company. If you'd like to participate, please send me an email or leave me a comment here. Also, let me know if you have a preferred date, day of the week or time of day. We all had a good time at my winter Project Night/Ornament Party. This will be lots of fun too!


Texas Ladies
I'll be in the San Antonio area briefly during Spring Break. Although my time and transportation are very limited, I'm always up for talking UL. If you'd like to get together to discuss our products or fabulous business opportunity, please let me know. I will do my best to work it into my schedule.

April Birthdays
Happy early birthday to Sabra, Becki W., Barbara Z., Tammy W., and Debbie K. You can each choose one item for 10% off as my happy birthday gift! If your name isn't on my birthday list just send me an email and let me know when it is.

Everything Else
Thanks for reading this far. If you'd like this newsletter sent directly to your inbox, leave a comment and let me know.

I'm looking forward to all of your Springtime parties and can't wait to show you all that's new in our mini catalog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin