Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hello Everyone!

Summer Splash is in full swing and already my customers and hostesses are enjoying the benefits of the Free for All. I also have a couple of ladies who are considering getting the FREE Starter Kit and enjoying the fun and benefits of joining my team . I'm excited to get them on board and share this great business opportunity with them. There is still plenty of time for you to take advantage of all that Summer Splash has to offer.

Making the Most of Summer Splash
The Buy One, Get One FREE special can not only save you a ton of money, but it also allows you to make a big statement by getting more UL for lots less. Perhaps you've been wanting to decorate a large wall with a UL Theme Pack, but didn't want to spend the money on multiple packs. Now you can basically get half of those theme packs for FREE! Maybe you've wanted to do a grouping of Grande Format trees. That would certainly get expensive, but now with Summer Splash it's totally affordable. And if you've been dragging your feet on ordering some large Photo Prints (we parents of multiple children know how quickly "I want one too" can add up) you don't have to wait anymore! With Summer Splash, you can give your home a makeover, create some great gifts and make a big decorating statement....all with Buy One, Get One FREE!

Summer Parties and New Hostess Benefit Program
The Summer Splash promotion has already been popular and my calendar is starting to fill up. This special only lasts until July 12 so there is a limited time to share the great deals with your friends by hosting your own party. Some dates are still available, so don't wait to grab your preferred one. Summer Splash gives all hostesses with qualifying parties BONUS FREE REWARDS and my new hostess program allows you to earn unlimited free products. Just contact me to schedule your party and get all the details.

San Diego Parties
I will be in the San Diego area in early July and will have limited availability to do a party or two. If you or a friend are in that area and would like to get on my schedule, please contact me. I'd love to help you introduce UL to your friends and get all the great deals and rewards we have to offer.

Customer Spotlight: Flash Frozen Photography
This month's customer spotlight is on Flash Frozen Photography in Woodland Hills. The owner, Kathy Rappaport, is a friend from way back. She's set up a beautiful studio space where she takes everything from family portraits to pet portraits to boudoir shots. She also travels for outdoor shoots, weddings and other special events. She chose the perfect expression for her studio:


You can contact Kathy at or http://www.flashfrozenphotography.com or 818.888.2280. I can't wait to see how Kathy captures my kids in our upcoming photo shoot.

More Info, Less Email
It's important for me to keep all of you up to date of the latest news about UL, but I don't want to clutter up your inbox with daily or weekly email. To stay updated on everything that's going on (and believe me, there's lots of news coming soon) just visit my blog www.pleaseuseyourwords.com, where you can sign up to get an email every time there's a new post. You can also follow me on Facebook. Visit both places for lots of photos, ideas and news about sales and specials.

Happy Birthday!
Big birthday wishes to all of you ladies with June birthdays: Yoli M., Joan C., Laura S., Lia L., and Angela T. You ladies all receive 10% off of one item in addition to Buy One, Get One FREE! If you'd like me to add your name to my birthday list, just email me with the date....no year necessary.


Have a safe and happy Summer and enjoy all the FREE expressions from Summer Splash!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin