Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mid-Summer Splash Customer Newsletter

Happy Summer everyone! I hope you are enjoying warm weather, relaxed days and a little extra sleep each morning. Summer is absolutely my favorite time of the year, even more so since I joined Uppercase Living. Every summer, we have the eager anticipation for our annual Convention, where our latest products, colors and expressions are revealed and our newest catalog is unveiled. I can't wait to go this year and come back to share the news with all of you. But before Convention, there are a few things you need to know about now:

Summer Splash FREE FOR ALL Continues!
Our richest promotion ever, BUY ONE GET ONE FREE! - is going strong, but the clock is ticking on the fantastic deals, hostess bonuses and FREE STARTER KITS. Not only are we offering FREE expressions, but all of our accessories (all the tiles, blocks, paints and everything else you all love so much) and the kits in our mini Celebration Catalog are 20% OFF. Luckily, you still have a little time to take advantage of this great opportunity. Summer Splash will end on July 12, but as you know, those last few days of every promotion are crazy, so if you know what you'd like, don't wait to place your order. If you'd like to schedule a party, you still have time...but not much, so let's chat ASAP and get your party on my calendar. Don't forget, any Double Up Rewards you've earned will count toward getting you even MORE free and half-price items.

Retired Expressions List Now Available
I've heard rumors that our next catalog will be the biggest one yet. To make room for all of the new items it will contain, many of our designs are being retired. Frankly, I'm shocked at how many favorites are on the list! The file is too large for me to attach to this email, but I'll be happy to email it to anyone who'd like it. You can also download your own copy here. It's worth taking a quick glance to see if any you've had your eye on are on the retired list; I'd hate for you to miss out on getting one that you really wanted. All of these are part of the BUY ONE GET ONE FREE promotion, too! As I get more information about retiring colors, I will also share that with you. You can always check my blog www.pleaseuseyourwords.com for the latest information.

New Catalog Release
You can begin placing orders from our new catalog starting on July 20 at noon MST. Any parties you schedule after that point will showcase the new goodies! If you've hosted a party previously, please look for an email from me with a special offer. Because I'm so excited to show you and your friends the new catalog and everything in it, I am offering an extra $10 in hostess free rewards to the first person who confirms a party date with me later than July 20th. Don't wait. Free stuff is good, but more free stuff is even better!
Heading to San Diego
I'll be in San Diego in early July for a few days. I have some limited time in my schedule for a home party or to meet to set up a catalog party or discuss the opportunity to join my team for FREE! Please contact me ASAP if you'd like me to add you to my schedule. I'd love to work with some San Diego people!
WANTED: YOUR PHOTOS!
I need your pictures!! I need new photos to post on my blog, include in newsletters and share with my colleagues at Convention. I particularly need photos of your custom designs and unique applications. Pretty please send them to me at torreh@gmail.com. I will be so grateful that you just find a little UL gift from me in your mailbox!

WANTED: YOUR FEEDBACK!
I want to hear from you! How are you liking your products? Did you enjoy being a hostess? Did you have fun at the last party you attended? Do you hate my presentation? Love the make & take project? I'd love to get some feedback from you so that I can make the parties more fun, the ordering process more simple and Uppercase Living even easier to use. Feel free to call or email anytime!
I look forward to hearing back from you, even if it's just to say Hi! And I can't wait to share all the latest news with you as soon as I have it!
Torreh
It's a Summer Splash FREE FOR ALL!!! More free products, hostess rewards and FREE STARTER KITS.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin