Sunday, May 2, 2010

May Customer Newsletter

Each month Uppercase Living gives me a great reason to get in touch with all of you and May is no different. This month I am excited to share the details of our newest promotion with you. As the weather starts to (finally) warm up and we look ahead to spring time celebrations and summer activities, our current sale will help you save while you freshen up your own decor and pick up some unique gifts. To save even more, schedule your own Uppercase Living party to share the great deals with some friends and earn free and half price products for yourself.

20% Savings Now!
Now through May 19, save 20% off any order of $50 or more! The savings are available on ALL purchases, including custom designs and all of the great limited-time items from our spring Celebrations catalog. Whether you purchase on my website, at a home party or contact me with your order, the savings are yours to enjoy. The deadline is coming up fast, so don't miss out.

Customers Love Celebrations Catalog
With ideas for everything you'll celebrate this Spring and beyond, our Celebrations mini-catalog showcases several popular items. Brides are rethinking their wedding decor to incorporate some of the gorgeous ideas it contains. Kids love the magnetic birthday countdown kit (and I have to admit, it's my favorite item in the catalog, too). It is great to select the colors of the lettering to match your decor, party theme or just your favorite combination.



What my busy customers love most is getting so many gift and decor purchases taken care of at once. With the 20% off promotion currently available, all of my customers are feeling really smart about the great deal they're getting on some really unique items.

Bonus Gifts for Hostesses
I'm so excited to share our spring mini catalog with as many people as possible that I'm offering a bonus incentive for the first 10 people who schedule their May and June home parties with me. Each of you will receive a free expression from my prize basket and an extra $10 in product in addition to all of your hostess benefits. You can call, email or contact me through Facebook. Those who contact me earlier will get the best selection of my available dates, so if you don't have a lot of flexibility with your party date, don't wait to schedule. Don't forget that the 20% off $50 purchases is only available through May 19th.

Customer Spotlight
This month I'm starting a new feature in my newsletter: I will showcase a client who uses Uppercase Living products in her/his home or business and tell you a little about the client. This month I'd like to introduce you to Joanne Marek. I met Joanne earlier this year at a UL party at her neighbor's home. She loved our products but was concerned about how the lettering would look on her wallpapered walls. I went over for a home consultation where we not only made sure that our expressions would adhere to her wallpaper, but also chose a color that would complement the pattern, rather than work against it. It's difficult to see in the photo below, but the Vintage Bordeaux expression picks up on the slightly red tones in the wallpaper design. Now that her expression is on the wall, Joanne loves it and is picking out what to get next.



In addition to being a busy mom and grandma, Joanne is a jeweler with Premiere Jewelry. She is available for home parties where her hostesses earn free items just for inviting friends over to shop for lovely, affordable jewelry. To find out more about Premiere Jewelry you can contact Joanne at
edjom@roadrunner.com.

If you would like your home. business or celebration featured in a future issue, just send me photos of your Uppercase Living expressions. You just might find yourself the subject of this feature or a prominent post on my
blog. I can't wait to show you next month's showcase.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Best wishes going to the following ladies this month: Anne-Elaine G., Hilleri M., Mary E., Beverly B., Juliana G., Natalie T., Erin H., Nanci S., and Traci F. And extra special wishes for birthday girl Joy H. I hope you all have your very best birthday yet. To help celebrate, please take 10% off any item of your choice as my birthday present to you (this is in addition to any other discounts like the 20% off promotion!)
. Please give me your order directly so I can make sure to apply your Birthday Bonus. If you aren't on my birthday list and would like to be added, just send me an email with your birthday and you can enjoy your own Birthday Bonus discount!

The Other Stuff
Please feel free to forward this email to anyone who would be interested in Uppercase Living products, hosting a party or becoming a Demonstrator. I can accommodate just about any location. If you would prefer not to receive these updates, please let me know. You can always contact me at this email address, by phone at 818-309-7768 or through my website: http://tpearl.uppercaseliving.net (there's no www).

Thanks as always for your continued business and support. Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful moms and grandmas out there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin