Monday, August 2, 2010

Some Quick Updates: Summer Savings For You and a Summer Getaway for Me!

This is my favorite kind of update to share with you: UL IS ON SALE!! Starting today, you will save 15% on all orders of $40 or more. This applies to everything in our gorgeous new catalog, from the smallest embellishment to the largest Grande Format expression. Choose anything from the very first accessory we ever introduced to the brand new ones just released last month. Stock up on every color paint, get some Mistick, Chalk Wall pens in every color. Whatever you choose, your $40 order will be 15% off. 
You can order online on my website or contact me to place your orders. Better yet, collect some orders from friends or organize a live or online party and save even more by earning FREE hostess benefits! This is a limited time offer so don't wait to take advantage of the great savings.

Many thanks to Bruce Tuten for this gorgeous photo of an Oahu sunset.
While you're browsing my website and making your choices, I'll be taking a long awaited trip to Honolulu for a family visit, lots of fun and hopefully some relaxation. My plan is to fill my schedule with long stretches of beach time, only to be interrupted for a lovely umbrella drink and the occasional nap. However, I may be able to tear myself away from this gruelling routine to talk to any new Hawaiian friends about Uppercase Living. Uppercase Living is also great for all those wonderful military families stationed in Hawaii. You can finally decorate your walls without painting or damage, and yes, we do ship to APO/FPO addresses, even overseas. If you would like to discuss joining UL or would like to organize a very casual party, please let me know as soon as possible. Not only do I need to make sure to get you on my calendar, I'd also like to pack any supplies I might need. I would LOVE to add some new Hawaiian members to my team...so I can schedule some future business trips, of course.

Enjoy the sale and Aloha! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin