Monday, October 26, 2009

October 2009 Customer Newsletter - LOTS of Info

Hi Everyone!

Does it feel like fall where you are yet? We had a few days of cool weather and went right back to 90 degrees today! But we do have our share of leaves changing, winds blowing, and pumpkins adorning homes. I have so much to tell you about this month that it took a little longer than normal for me to get this newsletter ready. I hope you enjoy hearing about all the great things that are going on with Uppercase Living during this fun and busy time of year. And if you get to the very end, you'll find out about a fun Halloween giveaway on my blog.

Open House Recap
Thanks to everyone who came to my Open House at the end of September. It was great to share Uppercase Living with many of you for the first time. Your orders have arrived and I'll be delivering them to you this week. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need help with your installation.

Holiday Catalogs are a Big Hit!
Our first-ever Holiday mini-Catalog has been really popular. B y now you should have received your copy. If you haven't I can email you a copy or send you one in the mail. Of course, you can also browse all of the limited-time products on my web site. Don't forget that our fun new shimmer colors can be selected for all of our products, but only through December 7th.

Project Night Information
Those of you who've been asking for details about my Project Night this year, the details are finally available. It will be at my home on Dec. 4. I'm changing the format a little bit this year. Like before, you will get to choose from some projects that I've designed. But you can also pick from the project kits from our holiday mini-catalog or even your own projects that you design. I'll be here to help with supplies, assistance, and of course, snacks. Also, every purchase made that night will receive a 10% discount! All project kits must be purchased by Nov. 10 in order to make sure they'll be here in time. Project kits will also be available for those who can't attend the Project Night, but they must be preordered. Check out the this post for project photos and pricing. I'm also happy to help you design your own project kits. What's great about UL is that you can make your gifts a completely unique reflection of your own taste. Of course, friends are welcome to join you. If you prefer, contact me about having your own project party with the guests and projects of your choice.

The Tidiest Gingerbread House EVER!
I definitely think that Uppercase Living had moms like me in mind when they designed their latest holiday decorating promotion. Our first-ever Gingerbread House has all the characteristics of a traditional gingerbread house: it's adorable, festive and fun to decorate. But unlike the old fashioned kind, there's no mess, it's easy to store, you can keep changing your decorations, it's totally sugar free and you can use it year after year.



Available only until November 16, the new UL Gingerbread House kit includes over 80 REMOVABLE and REUSABLE vinyl pieces to decorate the charming house again and again. At the end of the season, just put it away to take out again next year! Not only is this a fun decoration for home and grandma's, but I see it in preschools, day-care centers and any business office where little ones are forced to wait: banks, pediatricians, hair salons, and more. They can be happily decorating while their parents are taking care of business. No more bored, unruly kids!

The best part of all? This entire kit, a $39.95 value, is only $19.95 with a $50 purchase. Don't miss the chance to order this fun kit which will be sure to be a family favorite over the years.
Fall Party Planning
October and November are shaping up to be really busy months for me. I am scheduling parties well into November. I do still have some open dates left, in fact, Sunday, November 8 just opened up. Keep in mind that the ordering deadline to receive products by Dec. 24 is Dec. 8th. Please contact me asap if you would like to get your fall Open House on my calendar. And if this time of year is simply too busy for you, consider scheduling in December or January to be among the first to see our new Spring/Summer catalog.

Fantastic Opportunity for New Demonstrators
Just in time for the busy fall selling season, Uppercase Living has announced a promotion that makes it even more affordable to become an Uppercase Living demonstrator. From now until November 30, our $99 Business Starter Kit will come with DOUBLE the product credits to bring the total of free product you receive to $50. Along with that comes everything you need to start taking orders and having parties to get this fun business off to a strong start. I'll be there every step to train, support and help you succeed. Give your friends a fantastic new resource for holiday shopping and decorating by becoming their UL demonstrator today. Contact me for more information or to get started.

Holiday Ordering Deadline
The deadline to place holiday orders for guaranteed delivery by December 24 is December 7th. Keep in mind that Hannukah is on December 11 this year, so those orders will have to be placed by mid-late November. Please plan ahead and let me know how I can help you get your holiday gifts and decorations in a timely manner. I'd love to help you save some money, too!

Finally!
If you've gotten this far, hats off to you! I don't usually have this much news to share. Please contact me if you have any questions about the items in this month's newsletter. Feel free to forward this to anyone else who might be interested in decorating and creating with Uppercase Living. If you'd no longer like to receive my updates, just let me know.
Happy Halloween!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin