Monday, October 12, 2009

Photo Prints...and a Confession


I have a confession to make. I'm a procrastinator. This is not big news to those of you who know me well. And I'm really truly working on it. But I've been procrastinating about telling you all about one of our coolest new products ever for about a month now. I wasn't sure that I'd be able to do it justice; didn't want to go on and on about technical details; couldn't figure out the best way to present it, etc. Procrastinators always have such good excuses. Well, I'm done with excuses. You have to know about Photo Prints. I've decided to jump right in and go for it. Here we go!

Photo Prints are the newest innovation from Uppercase Living. Imagine your favorite family picture, or vacation shot, or wedding photo, enlarged up to 8x4 FEET and printed onto removable, reusable adhesive vinyl. Totally cool, right?

When we were first told about Photo Prints at our convention this summer, the entire room went crazy. We finally realized what all the giant photos displayed on the walls were for. Our minds started racing with the possibilities. Then we found out how affordable this product is and we realized this is something that can be available to everyone for so many different occasions and applications.

Here are some basic details:
  • Available in a range of sizes from 2x2 to 8x4 feet
  • Can be purchased as a photo with straight sides or contour cut to include only the main subject
  • Photos must be high resolution and you must own the copyright
  • Order through the MyDesign suite on my website

There, that wasn't so hard.

Now that I have the technical side out of the way, how about some ideas for using this great product? In the future I'll have more posts and lots of photos, but here are a few just for now:

  • Kids' sports pictures
  • Baby photo for the grandparents
  • Photos of deployed service members (my favorite idea is a photo of a military dad reading to the kids for them to enjoy while he's gone)
  • Weddings and Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
  • Corporate Logos
  • Businesses - what better way to advertise your product than by putting a giant photo of it on your car, van or truck?
  • Trade shows
  • Anniversary celebrations
  • Graduation parties
  • Keep vacation memories alive by creating a Photo Print of a scenic photo from your trip

The possibilities are truly endless. Photo Prints can be sweet, funny, romantic, or poignant. But they will always be impactful and memorable. For more information on how to create your own unique Photo Prints, visit my website or contact me. And if you're a photographer who would like to offer this amazing product to your clients and earn more from each shoot, contact me to learn how we can work together. Which picture are you choosing to do first?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin