Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Customer Newsletter: Late December/New Year Edition

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and managed to get some time off to spend with family and friends. For those of you who gave Uppercase Living items as gifts, I hope they were thoroughly enjoyed by the lucky recipients. And if you used Uppercase Living in your holiday decorating, I'd love to hear the comments you got from visitors to your home. Now that you're starting to take down your decorations, does the house look a little bare? You might find just the thing to fill those empty spaces in our new catalog. Better yet, one of the over 200 expressions we have on sale might be perfect. There's still time to take advantage of our great sale and free shipping offer. Besides that, we have a fabulous new catalog and some super incentives about to debut. Read on for more details:

40% Off Sale and Free Shipping Offers End Jan. 4
Our 40% off sale has been hugely popular and you still have time to take advantage of it. Because our new catalog doesn't have space to include them, over 200 expressions and embellishments that are being transitioned to my web site only have been reduced in price for a limited time. After the sale, you'll still find them available online, but they won't appear in the new catalog. I've attached a full list of the sale items to this email (if you didn't receive the attachment, you can also view the list here). You can see photos of 9 of the sale expressions in action on my blog, www.pleaseuseyourwords.com. When your order reaches $50, not only will you get to choose a FREE monthly expression (or more!) but you'll also receive FREE SHIPPING (minimum $6.95 savings). If your order doesn't reach $50, let me know and I may be able to combine it with another customer's to save both of you your shipping fee.

Spring/Summer 2010 Launch January 6th
I just received my first copy of our brand new catalog and I can't wait to share it with you all. There are so many new items in the catalog, from new colors to full-color decorative prints to shimmer pink, red and blue, to oversized Grande expressions, new accessories and still more. There are so many fresh looks that will be perfect for our homes as we move into spring. You'll be able to start shopping from our new catalog from my website on January 6th. But in case you can't wait until then, here is a sneak peek:
The flowers are all removable, reusable vinyl. You are going to love the new Decorative Prints.

Please contact me about getting a copy of the new catalog. Hostesses will receive one FREE in their hostess kits.


Inspirations Incentive is Back...Bonuses for Hostesses, Customers and New Demonstrators

I am so excited about every aspect of our great Inspirations Incentive, that's back starting January 6. Everyone can benefit, especially hostesses:
  • TRIPLE UP REWARDS ARE BACK FOR HOSTESSES: Our fantastic Double Up Reward is better than ever because now you can triple your purchases from the past 6 months and add them to your guests' orders to determine your hostess rewards. Simply put, this means you get more FREE AND HALF-PRICE items just for having a fun and casual gathering with your friends. I'll introduce them to our fantastic new products and you get all the benefits! When your January party reaches $400 in guest orders, you will also receive your choice of our seasonal kits FREE! If you'd like to find out your TRIPLE UP amount, just contact me.
  • NEW SEASONAL INSPIRATIONS KITS FOR CUSTOMERS: Our holiday kits were so popular that we are offering NEW kits for the spring. With your purchase of $25 or more, you can choose from three seasonal kits as an additional purchase. Each includes a different FOUNDATIONS accessory and a 2 part seasonal expression in a preselected color combination. You will love these for yourself or to give as gifts!
  • AN AMAZING DEAL FOR NEW DEMONSTRATORS: If you've ever considered joining Uppercase Living either to take advantage of our generous demonstrator discounts or to start a new business of your own, there's no better time than right now! Our Essentials Plus Starter Kit is available at a $70 savings for only $129. This includes $100 in Product Credit, so your investment is only $29!!!!! $29 for all you need to introduce our fantastic products to everyone you know and share with them your enthusiasm about this great new way to decorate. I wish I could take advantage of this great offer myself!
All of these offers become valid on January 6 at noon MST. All you have to do to get started saving and earning and taking advantage of any or all of them is give me a call and you'll be on your way.

Let's Have A Party!
Winter Break is almost over and the busy holiday season is over. It's a great time to reconnect with friends at a fun and casual Uppercase Living party. Our Inspirations Incentive makes this an even better time to host a party and earn FREE & HALF-PRICE items while you visit with friends, family and neighbors. I still have several dates available in January and February, so contact me soon to get your preferred one. I will also be going through my list of customers with significant TRIPLE UP REWARDS and contacting them to make sure they don't miss out on this terrific opportunity.

Did you know you can earn the same benefits of hosting a home show by organizing a Catalog Party? Simply show our fabulous new catalog to your friends, family and co-workers and be prepared to take their orders. I'll walk you through the whole process and help you maximize your "party" to earn as many rewards as possible.

Happy Birthday!
Birthday greetings are going out to the following ladies who celebrated their birthdays in December: Marcy L., Cindy S., Vicki S., Maria A., Bonnie C. Jennie B. Heather K., Gina H., Jane M., Pam S., Holly F., Jessica D. and Lauri M. In January, these ladies will be celebrating: Deb C., Diane B., Laura M., Heather M., and Susan T. Happy Birthday to all of you. As my gift, please take 10% off any item in our catalog. If you would like to be added to my birthday list, just send me an email with the month and day. No need to discuss the year, is there?

Thank You for Your Referrals
Throughout the last year, your referrals have been so important to my business. I sincerely appreciate you thinking enough of our products and the service I provide to share my contact information with your friends. If you know someone who would love to decorate her home with Uppercase Living products, is looking for a flexible business opportunity, or is a full-time Mom who would enjoy earning some extra money by spending time with other adults a few times a month, please consider sharing my phone number or website with her or allow me to contact her. I treat all of my customers like cherished friends and would love the opportunity to help your friends place an order, host a party or provide more information about our fun business opportunity.


Now that you've heard all my exciting news, I hope to be hearing from you soon. Have a happy and healthy new year. Here's to all good things in 2010.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin