Sunday, December 13, 2009

TONIGHT: Extreme Makeover Home Edition and a Contest


You can bet I have my DVR set for tonight's episode of ABC's Extreme Makeover Home Edition. After waiting since July to find out how the team of designers will use our products, I'm excited to see them finally in the home. Mary J. Blige will be featured on this episode as well; it's sure to be a great show (in other words, pull out the Kleenex).

As if this in itself isn't exciting enough, I'm having a little contest to celebrate the occasion. All you have to do is send me an email to torreh@gmail.com and tell me which expressions or designs were used and which room each was in. So for example, you can say, the Bloom Growth Chart was in the playroom. You don't have to have the exact names of the expressions, just so I know which one you mean. Everyone who gets them all right will have her or his name entered in a drawing. The winner will receive (drum roll, please) a copy of our brand new Spring Summer 2010 catalog as soon as I get it in. If you're not local, postage is on me. I just might include a few other little goodies in your package too.

So sharpen those eagle eyes and make sure to email me your entry by 3 P.M. Pacific time Monday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin