Friday, December 25, 2009

Photo A Day - Welcome #2 on Day 7


Where I am, it's still Day 7, so this counts as the photo of the day. I thought that most of you would be celebrating with family and friends today, so I am posting today's picture tonight and will leave it up through tomorrow.

Since so many of you are dealing with severe cold, ice and/or snow, I thought posting this photo of a bright, cheerful pineapple might make you think of somewhere warm and welcoming. In fact, pineapples are a traditional symbol of hospitality (have you ever noticed the one in Williams-Sonoma's logo?) I think one of the reasons this pineapple expression has been so popular with my customers is that it comes in sizes small enough to fit on our smallest punched tile and large enough to make a charming statement on a wall. With 40% off and free shipping on orders of $50 or more, this is a great item to stock up on for gifts.

There are 2 more photos to go before I post the sneak peek of our Spring/Summer 2010 catalog. I'm hoping to get my copy tomorrow and am already excited about some of the new items we'll be featuring inside. I can't wait to share them with you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin