Friday, December 4, 2009

December Customer Newsletter

Happy Holidays!
It's definitely the busy time of year and we're all juggling parties, shopping, school activities and decorating. It's also a fun, happy time of year and I hope you're getting the chance to enjoy some moments of holiday spirit in between the scurrying around. I do have a few things to tell you about this month but I'm keeping it short because I know you've got things to do!
Ornament Party Tonight!
Tonight is my Project Night but if you didn't pre-register, you can still come by and make some unique, fun and inexpensive ornaments for yourself or to give as gifts. The large ones, especially, are lovely for all those gift exchanges where you need to bring a gift that will please everyone. I will be offering discounts on all orders placed tonight, which will still arrive before Christmas. Friends are welcome to join you but please RSVP today so I can make sure to have enough supplies for everyone. I will give you location and time details when I receive your RSVP.
Holiday Ordering Deadline is MONDAY!!!!!
Our deadline to order for guaranteed Christmas delivery is this Monday December 7th. That is also the final day to order from our Holiday Catalog and get expressions in our special Shimmer Colors. If you'd like to place an order, please don't wait until the last second because our computer systems always get really busy then. I'd love to help you with your order this weekend, so please just call or email me.
Uppercase Living to be Featured on ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
I am so excited to announce that our products will be showcased in a home on ABC's Extreme Makeover. I can't wait to watch the episode, which will air on Dec. 13 at 8 p.m. Watch my blog, www.pleaseuseyourwords.com as we get closer to that date for a contest to see who can spot all of the different UL products in the home.
Going to the West Side!
I'll be venturing out to the West Side to participate in a boutique at a gorgeous home in Beverly Hills on December 15th. If you or a friend would like to stop by, please let me know and I'll send you the time and location details. Some great vendors are going to be there so come get unique gifts.
UL in 2010
I have been blown away with all of the innovations from Uppercase Living this year. From Chalk Walls to our great line of accessories to the amazing Photo Prints, UL has been leading the way for exceptional decorative and gift items. There is sure to be more to come in 2010, starting with the release of our new catalog in January. If you would like to be among the first to see and earn free products, schedule your own Uppercase Living party in January or February. Your friends will love to socialize and learn about a whole new affordable way to decorate and you will love the rewards you'll earn as a hostess. My schedule is flexible and I still have some open dates so call or email me to reserve yours.
Happy Holidays
It has been a pleasure to work with all of you wonderful friends, hostesses and customers this year. Thank you all for your support and enthusiasm for my business. My job definitely doesn't feel like "work" when I get to spend time with so many lovely people sharing a product that I enjoy so much. I can't even count how many new friends I've made! I hope you have a peaceful, happy holiday season with your loved ones and that the new year is your best yet.
Hope to see you tonight

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin