Tuesday, November 17, 2009

For You Lovers of Restoration Hardware: Tami's Entryway

If you've ever stepped inside Restoration Hardware and felt the rich, inviting tones of their blue-gray and deep chocolate brown color palette, you can imagine the look of my friend Tami's entryway (I love this color combination so much I used it for my own bedroom). She's spent a lot of time and effort adding on to her home and it looks fabulous. Decorator touches don't overshadow the fact that this is a busy, loving family with four active boys.

Tami is relatively new to Uppercase Living, but she started off with a great choice. Yesterday, the two of us installed the expression you see above a table and a grouping of photos in her entryway. Blurry cell-phone photo aside, it was really the perfect expression, size and color for this spot. What a lovely way to be greeted each time you enter this home. I can't wait to see what Tami does next!

Send me your photos of UL expressions in your home and you just might see them featured here!

View this expression on my website here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin