Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fun Hannukah Project

Thinking about Hanukkah projects tonight, I came up with this great one. Everyone knows that the best part of Hanukkah is piles of crisp latkes (never soggy) topped with applesauce, sour cream and green onions...all at once. Mmmmm...

And what better to serve all those latkes on than our glass charger, customized with this expression and a dreidel? Yes, that's right. You can serve food on Uppercased dishes. In the case of this piece, I will order the vinyl pieces mirror-imaged for you so that they can be applied to the bottom of the glass and never come in contact with the food. A quick hand wash with soap and water when you're done and it continues to look great. I like this so much I might have to make one for myself.

And of course, it doesn't have to be just for Latkes. Change it to "Got Cookies?" "Got Grandma's Brownies?" "Got Pie?" or whatever your family loves to eat.

Order the kit to create on your own or work on at my project night. Latkes not included (cause I ate them all).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin