Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Joshua's Nursery


It's always so much fun for me to be involved with a design from inception to installation. Remember when baby Joshua's parents asked me to design a custom expression for his turtle-themed nursery? I gave them three choices and they picked the one you see here. This week I went over to help Joshua's Mommy install the expression. Didn't it turn out so cute? What was even cuter was Joshua staring at his turtle mobile as it went around and around. His poor mom had to keep winding up that thing. Why don't they make those with batteries?

Anyway, I think Joshua's turtle expression came out so adorable and more importantly, so does his mom. The most amazing part is that the entire 4-part custom expression cost only $24.00. Uppercase Living makes it totally affordable to customize your space with the designs, colors, and lettering of your choice.

I love knowing that Joshua has a one-of-a-kind design on his nursery wall. His mom and dad love it too. But now they face their next challenge: choosing what they'd like to put on the other walls in his room!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin