Saturday, November 7, 2009

More Project Night Ideas

I've already told you about my Project Night on Dec. 4th. So you know that you can pick from the kits in the Holiday Catalog, the projects I've created or come up with your own, like my friend Karynn did. As you make your final project choices (don't forget the ordering deadline is just a few days away) here are four more ideas for you to consider. What I love about all of them is their versatility and your ability to completely customize them. Each gift you make can truly be one of a kind.

1. Photo Coasters: Uppercase Living coasters embellished with vinyl squares to protect the photos that you provide. Gifts don't get more personalized than this. 2. Glass Candle Tray: Embellished with an "etched glass" medallion, this charger becomes an elegant gift that can be displayed on the included easel when it's not holding the candles you add.


3. Reversible Holiday Chipboard Accordion: I love items that can be used for more than one holiday. This cute chipboard accordion has a Christmas greeting on one side and is ready for Valentine's day on the other.

You choose the embellishments and colors; I'll provide the coordinating background paper and ribbon. Paper and ribbon will vary from what's pictured.

4. GIVE Box: You may have seen this in my last newsletter but I love it so much that I had to feature it again. This is our acrylic block embellished with our two part "Give" expression. The block includes a top that turns it into a bank. The idea behind this item is to fill it with spare change throughout the holidays and then donate the contents to a charitable organization at the end of the season. Although it's pictured here in shimmery holiday colors, I think it's worth keeping out and using all year, both at home and at work.


Contact me for pricing or to reserve your kits. Remember, you don't have to attend Project Night to work on these kits.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin