Friday, November 6, 2009

November Customer Newsletter

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween. I really love Thanksgiving and the time leading up to it so I'm looking forward to the next several weeks. This is also the busiest month of the year for me. Between holiday specials, lots of parties, new demonstrator specials and at least one project night, there is a ton going on...all of it fun!

Project Night Dec. 4
There is still space available for my Dec. 4th Project Night. If you've never attended one, they are so much fun! You can choose from the projects here, choose a kit from our holiday catalog (let me know if you still need one), or create your own projects to work on (I'm happy to help you put some ideas together). It'll be a relaxed evening (we can all use that in December!) where you can work on your projects, chat with friends, enjoy some snacks and leave with your completed project. I will also be offering a discount on all orders placed that night.

You do need to pre-order so I can have your materials ready. If you can't attend but would still like to make some items, I can order the supplies and get you the kits with assembly instructions. In order to make sure I have everything here in time, please have your orders to me no later than Nov. 10th.

Party Planning - November Hostesses Earn Even More Rewards
Although my November calendar is fuller than ever, I still have some Open House dates available, particularly in the second half of the month. This is a perfect time to have some friends over, spend some time catching up before the busy holiday season, and get some shopping done. I'll have lots of holiday ideas on display, but you and your guests might just decide you'd rather decorate your own homes, especially if you're expecting holiday visitors. Some fun themes for this time of year include:

  • Cookies and cocoa
  • Wine and cheese
  • Weekday brunch -moms shop while the kids are at school
  • Chocolate lovers
  • Cozy evening in - light the fireplace and make a big pot of soup
  • Margarita fiesta
If you have a particular date in mind, please let me know as soon as possible so I can get it on my calendar. You'll be glad you did because hostesses with $400+ shows that close by Nov. 30 will get a 50% bump in their hostess rewards:

Many of you have Double Up Rewards of $100-$200 and they count toward the minimum you need to take advantage of this great promotion. Why not save on your own holiday shopping and get double the credit on purchases you've already made?

If you'd rather have your party in December, you'll love the hostess and guest specials. As long as your party closes by Dec. 7th, you and your guests will be guaranteed to receive your products by Dec. 24th.

Gingerbread House is Still Available
Our Gingerbread House kit is a huge hit and still available. I have to tell you that it is much cuter in person. My kids have already had so much fun decorating and re-decorating. We are going to love taking out this fun 80+ piece kit year after year. Many of you are ordering these as a gift for families with little ones. At only $19.95 with a $50 purchase, it is a GREAT value for gift-giving.



The Gingerbread House kit is only available until Nov. 15th so don't miss out on your opportunity to get it.

Crazy Low Price on Essentials Starter Kit
So many of us are searching for an extra source of income as we approach the holidays. If you're looking for a fun, flexible way to help your family's finances, consider joining my sales team now. Not only is it our busiest, most profitable time of year, but UL is offering a great deal on our $99 starter kit. You will receive DOUBLE the product credit to choose whatever you want up to $50. Whether you get items to display or for your own home, you'll essentially be starting your business for about $49. Enjoy helping clients beautify their homes, have fun at parties and get to share our great products with people you already know. Contact me to for more information on this fantastic opportunity and to begin earning now.

Holiday Ordering Deadline
For those of you who love the last minute stress of working against a deadline, you can look forward to a crazy scramble of putting together your order on December 7th. For the rest of you who have enough stress in your lives already, please plan on submitting your orders before then for guaranteed delivery by Dec. 24.

Find Me On Facebook!
I've created a Facebook page for my Uppercase Living business. Join now to hear about specials, ideas and events. My husband thinks this is just an excuse for me to spend time online "working." We know better, right?

A Family Holiday Project for All
Although I can't take credit for this idea, I love it enough to want to share it with all of you. This holiday season, create a Family Giving Box. Using our acrylic block and Give expression with present embellishment, create a bank that your family will fill with spare change throughout the season. At the end of December, your family can vote on where to donate the money. I love how this simple project helps make the holidays more meaningful. You might love the idea so much that you'll keep your box out year round.



Black Friday Sale
I hate to add to the frenzy but I have to admit I just love getting a good deal on Black Friday, the crazy shopping day after Thanksgiving. Ever since having small kids, I've used them as an excuse NOT to get up at the crack of dawn to go fight for parking, service and that trendy item everyone has to have for the holiday season. I figure there have to be others out there like me who'd rather sleep in AND get good deals. In honor of us smart shoppers, I'll be having my own Black Friday Sale after Thanksgiving. Stay tuned to my blog and a special edition of my newsletter for details. At different points in the day I'll be offering various specials such as discounts, additional FREE items and even FREE shipping. But in honor of my desire to sleep off my Thanksgiving feast, neither one of us will have to get up early to participate.

Here, There, and Everywhere
In the coming weeks I have plans to hold Open Houses from Ventura to Valencia (and even Van Nuys!). Some of my events will be open to the public so if you'd like to catch me in your town, check my calendar on my website and see if I'll be in your neighborhood.

Who Doesn't Love a Good Recipe?
Have you visited my Uppercase Living website recently? Next time you do you'll notice a new recipe section with materials lists and step-by-step instructions to recreate some of the most popular projects you see pictured in our catalog. You will love not having to guess at sizes, colors or techniques.

Birthday Greetings
My last couple of newsletters have been so lengthy that I've left out the birthday section. But that doesn't mean that the birthday discount has gone away. If you celebrate your birthday in October or November, you can enjoy 10% off any item as my gift. Happy fall birthday ladies.

Everything Else
I sincerely appreciate those of you who forward this newsletter to friends and family. Your referrals are the greatest compliment and truly help my business grow (and make my day).
Thanks for reading. I hope you have a great November and end it surrounded by loved ones for a lovely Thanksgiving.
Torreh

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin