Sunday, July 18, 2010

Comings and Goings...New Catalog Is Almost Here!

I'm just back from a wonderful and exciting Convention in St. Louis and, honestly, I'm having a hard time coming down from my excitement. Once again, I'm totally wowed by our designers and product developers. I can't wait to share all of our new expressions and accessories with my hostesses and their guests. There are gorgeous new colors and so much more. Here is a quick overview of products as well as the time lines for ordering from the old catalog along with the deadline for getting items from the current one:

  • Our current catalog, mini Celebrations catalog and all the items on the current Retired List are available for purchase through tomorrow night until 11:oo P.M. Pacific time.
  • You can begin ordering from our BRAND NEW catalog starting at 11:00 A.M. on July 20th!!
  • We have new colors: Concord Grape, Wild Raspberry, Spring Hyacinth, Royal Blue, and Stone Cottage. You Purple People are going to love our new selection. Stone Cottage is a fantastic new neutral. Our selection of Shimmer Colors has been expanded with the return of some favorites from last year and the introduction of Shimmer Orange and Shimmer Charcoal...perfect for all you who love decorating for Halloween.
  • A new product, Shimmer Effects, makes adding sparkle to your off the wall projects easier than ever.
  • Our fantastic new accessory is a Double Frameworks frame which holds both a square and a rectangular insert. You will LOVE this. There's also a gorgeous frame with lots of room for customization with vinyl lettering and embellishments. Both are great for your own home and gifts. Plus, my favorite accessory, the punched metal tile is available in more colors than ever before. Wait until you see the new Berry tile. And black will be awesome for Halloween and so much more!
  • Chalk Walls have become part of our new Erasable Vinyl line. Not only do we have more Chalk Wall selections than ever, but you can also choose each of the designs in our brand new DRY ERASE VINYL. Just wait until you see the kids' chore chart.
  • Our clocks have been so popular that we now have 3 new completely different designs. From ornate to minimal, you will want several of these for yourself or as gifts.
  • Those of you who love to turn our acrylic blocks into night lights will LOVE the new LED light insert. Designed to fit into the block's opening perfectly, it's battery operated and you'll never have to mess with cords again! Hooray.
  • New Grande Format and Decorative Designs are absolutely fantastic. There are more Decorative Prints than ever before and they truly fit every type of decor. My favorites are the interactive designs for kids' spaces.
The biggest news of all is that my fantastic hostesses are no longer limited to inviting only guests who live locally. Now you can truly invite everyone you know to shop at your Uppercase Living party and help you earn free products, no matter where they live. You can also organize nationwide fundraisers. Online hostess tools make it easy to see RSVPs, orders, and track all of your hostess rewards.

I am so excited to share all of this with you and your friends. As always, schedule your own party ASAP to be among the first to see everything I've mentioned and more. I have dates available in July and August.

Believe me, this is just a quick preview of all that's still to come. Contact me to schedule a party or get help with an order. I can also add you to my mailing list so you can get up-to-the-minute information of all the ways you can use Uppercase Living in your life. I'd love to have you let me know if you'd like me to schedule a new catalog celebration party or some project nights. Don't forget to vote in my poll (to the right of your screen) and happy shopping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin