Friday, July 2, 2010

A Little Summer Treat from Me!

As you know, the Uppercase Living retired list has been released and it contains some really popular expressions that my customers have loved. I would be really sad that these great items are going away, but I know that our designers have been hard at work to produce some beautiful new expressions that you'll all be able to see in a few short weeks.

I know how you all love photos of our expressions, so for the next 12 days, you can visit me and feast your eyes on a new one each day. Of course, the 12th day, i.e. July 12th, is the last day to get these expressions as part of our Buy One Get One FREE promotion, but you can still order them until the 19th. After that, they're gone for good!

Here's today's photo (actually yesterday's since I haven't been to bed yet and am pretending it's still the 1st):



I love the message this expression conveys. We can all use a little confidence when chasing our dreams. I particularly love this for a teenager or college student's room. This stealthy expression cannot be viewed on my website, so if you'd like to order it, just shoot me an email or leave a comment here. Don't forget to pick something else to fulfill your Buy One Get One Free benefit. And come back tomorrow (or even later today) to see what else is going away.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin