Sunday, July 25, 2010

Late July Newsletter - All Kinds Of Updates!

I know you've all been waiting for all the latest updates from Uppercase Living. Our convention was earlier this month in St. Louis and it was an extravaganza with one exciting announcement after another! The new catalog has been live for about a week and everyone who has seen it has one thing to say: WOW!!! The new Hostess Center on my website is an invaluable tool for hostesses to send invitations, track RSVPs and watch their rewards add up. I have so much great news to share with you all so I'll jump right in!
New Catalog, New Products, New Accessories, New Colors and MORE!
There is so much to love about this great new catalog! If you haven't had a chance to see it yet, you can flip through it right on my
website. Of course, there are plenty of new expressions for a variety of spaces and tons of new designs. If you know someone who loves Peace Signs (my daughter is currently obsessed) you will love all the different options incorporating them. There are also new products that you will love:
  • Not only are the very popular Chalk Walls back with lots of new designs, but they have a new name: Erasables. That's because now they're available in your choice of chalkboard or dry erase vinyl!!! Both dry erase and chalkboard pens are available to complete the package.
  • A gorgeous new Double Frameworks is just one of the great new additions to our Foundations accessories. Frameworks now comes in chocolate brown and our Punched Metal and Vintage Metal Embossed Boards come in gorgeous new colors. We have a beautiful new Frameworks Photo Frame with plenty of room for you to embellish it with UL expressions. For those of you who love to hang our Foundations boards, frames and tiles on the wall, we have two new medallions, including a beautiful Fleur de Lis.  Finally, our brand new Shimmer Effects lets you add a little glimmer to any off the wall project quickly and easily.
  • New Grande Format and Decorative Print designs give you more decorative options than ever before. I love the 2-part choices and chandeliers in Grande Format and my favorite Decorative Prints are all the interactive choices for children's decor (check out  Transportation Central, available in 3 colorways!).
  • New clocks! Our clocks have been so popular that we've added 3 new designs. I'm having a hard time deciding which to get for my family room!
  • New colors! Our brand new colors are very decorator friendly. You purple people are going to love Concord Grape. I personally think Wild Raspberry and Stone Cottage are both beautiful. And if you've been looking for a true blue, I think our Royal Blue will work nicely for you. We also have more Shimmer colors than ever before. I can't wait to use some of that Shimmer Orange for Halloween!


Of course, you can always view the catalog on my website. But you can get your own FREE copy in your hostess kit simply by contacting me to schedule your own party date. You'll be among the first to see all of the great new stuff and your friends will love having a girls' night out to see what's new and socialize while you earn FREE and HALF PRICE products.

Online Hostess Center Makes Hosting Parties Easier and More Rewarding Than Ever
You asked for it and now it's here: the new Hostess Center on my website gives hostesses a portal to invite their guests, track RSVPs and send reminders, and watch as online orders earn them more hostess rewards than ever before! The most exciting part is that your guests no longer need to live nearby to have their orders count toward your party total. Using the Hostess Center you can now invite guests to your party from anywhere in the U.S. or Canada. They can associate their orders to your party right on my website and have their products shipped directly to them. Meanwhile, you get credit for their orders just as if they were at your home party! There is no longer any sort of geographic limit on who you can invite to your Uppercase Living party. With so much to choose from in our new catalog, your guests are sure to find something that they'll love and you'll love checking off your Wish List as you earn FREE and HALF PRICE items.

I'm currently forming a Focus Group of hostesses who would like to have a party in July or August and use my Hostess Center. I'd love to get your opinions on how you enjoyed using the Hostess Center. If you would like to take part in this Focus Group and earn some bonus products for participating, please contact me to reserve a party date asap.

New Facebook Page
In order to reach more people and serve everyone better, I've created a new Facebook page. Come join me at
http://www.facebook.com/ultorreh for ideas, updates, photos and more. Among other things, I've posted the hostess and customer FREE monthly rewards for July, August and September. If you're planning on hosting a party, take a look and see which month's freebies you like best. It might just help you pick a date!

Complimentary Design Consultations
With an eye toward improving my service to my wonderful customers, I am now providing complimentary design consultations. You can make an appointment to have me come to your home to provide ideas and guidance for some unique ways to decorate using our products. You can also just send me a photo of your space and let me suggest some ways to transform it with Uppercase Living. Simply call or email me to find out more.
Aloha!!!!!!I will be spending some time in Honolulu in August and will have limited time to talk to people about joining my team or placing orders. If you'd like to get together while I'm there, please contact me ASAP so I can fit you into my calendar.

Looking Ahead
Not surprisingly, there will be lots of great ideas and products still to come from UL as we get closer to the fall and (gulp) winter holidays. I'm not going to give away all my secrets, but I promise that you will LOVE them. I will be holding my annual Open House at my home in September and its not too early to start planning your fall parties. If this year is anything like last year, my calendar will start filling up early and I would hate to see anyone miss out on sharing our great products with their family and friends and earning tons for free. I've come back from Convention with tons of new ideas that I plan to put in place in the coming months. Look for more updates to come in the next few issues.

I hope you all enjoy browsing my new catalog either online or in person. I'd love to hear from you and find out your favorite new expressions, colors and products. Looking forward to hearing from you!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin