Monday, July 12, 2010

Well, here we are, the last day of Summer Splash. The Buy One, Get One FREE promotion, 20% off all accessories and FREE Starter Kit special will be gone tonight. If you still haven't taken advantage of all that Summer Splash offers, you may be tempted by this expression, the penultimate Photo of The Day this go round (I'm trying to improve my vocabulary. How is it working?). As a mommy to two boys, I can definitely relate to this photo. We spend a lot of days digging in dirt, playing with cars and always end with hugs for Mom. What a great gift for a household full of boys! This, too, will be retired soon so if you love it, snatch it up.

The deadline for all of the great Summer Splash deals is tonight at 11:00 p.m. Pacific Time. I'll be available by email and cell phone to help with orders today, so don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin