Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hi Everyone:

We're well into July which means sunshine, swimming and lazy days. It also means lots of anticipation as we look forward to this year's Uppercase Living Convention and all of the news that will be announced then, not to mention a new catalog! Before we get to that, there's still about 2 days left to take advantage of Summer Splash and all of the great discounts it offers. Here's a quick update on everything you need to know this month.

Summer Splash, Buy One, Get One FREE Promotion and FREE Starter Kits End Monday
Our Summer Splash promotion has been a truly fantastic one, with FREE rewards for everyone from customers to hostesses to new Demonstrators. The great deals are still available but will end Monday night at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time. The biggest part of this special is the unlimited Buy One, Get One FREE on all vinyl and 20% off all accessories and kits, including the ones in our Spring Celebrations Mini Catalog. You definitely have time to take advantage of the discount but please don't wait until the last minute as I may not be available to help you with orders.

I am happy to discuss our fabulous business opportunity with anyone who'd like to get a FREE Starter Kit. Again, that special is only available through Monday night, so please don't hesitate to contact me for more information about this wonderful company and how you can enjoy being an Uppercase Living demonstrator as much as I do!

New Fall/Winter Catalog Release!
Next week I will be attending the annual UL Convention where among the biggest of the big announcements will be the unveiling of our new catalog. We've been promised new colors, new products, new accessories and tons of new expressions. I can't wait to see! I will be bringing a limited supply of the new catalogs back with me and am now taking pre-orders. If you'd like to reserve your copy of the catalog for just $3, please let me know and I will get it to you when I return next week. Better yet, schedule your own party and get one for FREE!

Scheduling Summer and Fall Parties
I'm excited to be scheduling parties for July, August and September hostesses and show you and your guests our new items. As always, hostesses will receive a FREE catalog as well as FREE and discounted products. Because I have limited availability in July and August, please contact me quickly in order to reserve your preferred dates. Don't forget that each month we have FREE expressions for hostesses and guests. Email me if you'd like a sneak peek.

Important Dates
As Summer Splash ends and we transition to our new catalog, here are the dates and deadlines you need to keep in mind:

July 12 11 p.m. Summer Splash ends. End of Buy One, Get One FREE and FREE Starter Kit promotions.
July 19 11 a.m. Retired expressions will no longer be available for order. Last day to order from
Spring Celebrations Mini Catalog.
July 20 11 a.m. Fall/Winter catalog goes live on my
website!!!


Summer Birthdays!
I'd like to extend birthday wishes to all you July babies: Lisa M., Leslie H., Meghan H., Joi B., Selene C., Chrissy A & Yashica B. (who share my birthday!), Diana C. and my sweet friends Gina W. and Jennifer E. Ladies, all of you can take 10% off any item as my birthday present to you. And, YES, that is on top of Buy One, Get One FREE Summer Splash promotion. If you would also get a discount to celebrate your birthday, just send me an email and let me know when it is.

I hope to talk to many of you over the next two days to finalize your Summer Splash orders and schedule your July and August parties. Look for lots of news and updates in my next newsletter as I will be back from Convention with exciting things to share with you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin